Friday, April 15, 2011

The Most Comfy Flats


I recently purchased these Ferragamo flats and I must say I am in love with them. Yes, yes i know they are pricey and some of you might think its ridiculous to spend so much on a pair of flats (not heels) but trust me they are worth every penny of it.

The minute my fleet slipped into those shoes it felt amazingly comfortable. The goat skin leather is super super soft and its lined with a rubber sole. The heel is 1cm so not a lot but not completely flat too.

The Gold Vara plate gives it a smart look. They come in other colors and also in patent leather. The Gold/pewter is another nice option. I thought the patent was a bit too shiny for me. The thing  that did it for me was the amazing color combination. I adore the blueberry and cream combination. Perfect for a nice pair of jeans. Love them and already looking forward to wearing them tonight!!


No comments: