Hi Peeps, I hope you had a wonderful Memorial day weekend. Today I want to keep it short and simple. So just a few bullets!
- I just got back from a weekend trip to Cleveland. Surprisingly had some amazing food at Lucky cafe. More on that in the next post.
- Spent the whole evening catching up on Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's a love -hate relationship. I hate the whole family, but its easy to watch their mindless drama and forget about your own.
- My favorite teacher Jill Miller's teacher - Glenn Black is in NY for a workshop and I am so excited to attend it. I have heard way too many good things about him to miss this one!
- 2012 looks like a good year for Hindi cinema. Here is the 2012 calender. I am looking forward to seeing Ishaqzaade, Gangs of Wasseypur, Talaash
- I am hooked on to these Bollywood songs. Can't seem to get them out of my mind! Pareshaan, Auntiji Auntiji.
- It’s an Olympic year. The countdown to the opening ceremony is on. Only 59 days left!!
- My favorite picture from this weekends trip is of the St. Theodosius church in the Tremont neighborhood, Cleveland. I just fell in love with the church!
- And finally, we are heading for a short trip to Europe. My favorite part of the year! This year we will be visiting Brussels, Netherlands and Paris.