Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trigger Points

Hi Peeps, I hope you had a wonderful Memorial day weekend. Today I want to keep it short and simple. So just a few bullets!
  • I just got back from a weekend trip to Cleveland. Surprisingly had some amazing food at Lucky cafe. More on that in the next post. 
Cleveland
  • Spent the whole evening catching up on Keeping up with the Kardashians. It's a love -hate relationship. I hate the whole family, but its easy to watch their mindless drama and forget about your own.
  • It’s an Olympic year. The countdown to the opening ceremony is on. Only 59 days left!! 
  • My favorite picture from this weekends trip is of the St. Theodosius church in the Tremont  neighborhood, Cleveland. I just fell in love with the church! 
  • And finally, we are heading for a short trip to Europe. My favorite part of the year! This year we will be visiting Brussels, Netherlands and Paris. 
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks? 

No comments: